Post here your mails and read from other students
Dear Sylwia,
I'm David, you know. I'm your penfriend from Catalonia. I'm going to explain you our Christmas traditions.
I think that in christmas you wait for Father Christmas presents but here we wait for the Three Wise Men. They are the same as Father Christmas but on the 6th of January. The Three Wise Men bring us some presents. If you have been good during the year you will recive lots of presents but If you have been bad you will recive coal. You may think that the 6th of January is too late, so on Christmas Eve we hit a little magic log wich is covered by a blanket. Before we hit the little magic log our parents have hidden the presents under the blanket so when we uncover the log we find the presents. Obiouvsly we are in a different room when our parents put the presents under the blanket. What about your Christmas traditions? Do you like them?
Please write me soon.
Best wishes,
David.
0 comentaris:
Publica un comentari a l'entrada